About Purple Sales Solutions
At Purple Sales Solutions, we help Technology Companies grow faster in the territory of their choice, either in Canada and the United States or in Europe. We provide B2B Lead Generation and Sales services such as appointment setting and sales outsourcing. Managing the global operation with headquarters in Toronto with offices in New York, Montreal and Paris.
About the Business Development Representative position for the B2B USA Market
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Clients' Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities in the United States by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from email campaigns and quantifiable results. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from the first contact until you set up a meeting for our clients. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Representative responsibilities are:
- Working as an extended team member to create awareness for Purple Sales' Tech Clients on the territory of their choice
- Finding and generating contact lists based on the given Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and Buyer Persona (BP)
- Qualifying leads and reaching out to Targeted Accounts & Business Personas on behalf of our clients
- Setting up meetings for clients and executives in the United States
- Creating and managing deals through the early stages of the sales cycle
- Leveraging technology to boost your results and get accurate records of your activities and related reporting
- Constantly learning Purple Sales' best practices to master your role and grow with us
You will thrive as a Business Development Representative if you are:
- Proactive, resilient initiator who is excited about a career in Tech Sales
- A fantastic and tenacious communicator and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- With 3-5 years of American business experience (definitely a plus)
- Comfortable being on video calls
- A team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally and deliver results
- Passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about SaaS
- Growth driven and with an agile mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Why you should join now:
- Further opportunities get promoted through the company's current expansion
- Ideal to start your Tech Sales career mastering the whole sales cycle ultimately
- Your initiatives are valued
- Teamwork is predominant
- Result matters and are awarded
- Constantly learning from our Clients and their environment
- Tech Sales training provided
- Having purple as our favourite colour means we are thinking of others before ourselves - helping our clients and colleagues grow faster.
- Empathy and being supportive are at the core of our values.
- Leveraging proven processes and methodologies is at the core of our success.
- Your professional growth is important to us.
- Great offices with Spaces locations in Toronto, Montreal, and New York.
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation: Base + quarterly commission and bonus (result-based target).